Foxtrot 3 Underwater Photos Are Up!
Sail Caribbean’s very own professional underwater photographer, Armando Jenik, has posted photos from some of the Foxtrot 3 program’s diving adventures! See below for instructions on how to view and purchase these stunning shots of the students or simply visit his website! If you would like Armando to target a particular student during one of the dive shoots (with no obligations to make a purchase), send him an e-mail at email@example.com.
How to Order Photos from Armando Jenik
To view and order photos from Armando Jenik, go to scubashotsbvi.com and then:
1. Click on “See Your Photos” on the Home Screen Menu
2. Click on “Sail Caribbean 2014” Gallery thumbnail
3. Under the “Pages” heading, review the list of photo albums to find those of your child’s program. For example, if you are looking for photos of Early Alpha students, you might click on the link for “EARLY ALPHA, 6/17/14, DIVING PAINTED WALL’S, THE RHONE.
4. You can scroll through the photo albums, and click on the thumbnail images to view larger versions of the images.
5. If you would like to purchase photos from Armando, you may order digital files directly from Armando and/or you may order a variety of printed products including single digital downloads from his e-commerce site:
To order digital images, make note of the specific files by image number and album title. For example:
a. DSC_8183 in album BRAVO 1, 7:10:12, DIVING CORAL GARDENS, THE CHIMNEY-02
b. _DSC0122 in album BRAVO 1, 7:10:12, DIVING CORAL GARDENS, THE CHIMNEY-01
6. Armando’s pricing for digital images is 10 images for $150, 20 images for $250, or 30 images for $350.
7. Contact Armando directly via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your list of requested images. He’ll confirm your selection and ask that you pay him through Sail Caribbean’s New York office at 800-321-0994. (Sail Caribbean will accept your credit card payment via email, phone or online at http://pay.sailcaribbean.com and give Armando cash or check in the BVI.)
8. Upon confirmation of payment, Armando will send you the files via email or CD.
To order prints:
6. Once you have found the photos you would like to purchase, select them by clicking the check box at the base of the photo. You can also choose to “Select all” photos or “Deselect all” photos using the buttons in the upper right hand corner.
7. After you have selected all the photos you would like to purchase, click the “Order Products” button in the upper right hand corner.
8. You can select from a variety of products to order, from basic prints of different sizes to mugs, cards, and apparel.
9. To order prints, click on the “Prints” button. For each selected image, you have the option to order color, black & white, or sepia versions in an array of sizes. Type the number of prints you would like of that image in the appropriate boxes to the right. Note pricing is displayed on this page. Scroll down the page and indicate the number and types of prints you would like to order for each image you selected.
10. When you have finished your order for each selected image, click the “Add to Order” button in the upper right hand corner. You will have a chance to review your total order before completing your transaction.
11. If you are satisfied with your selections, click the “Checkout” button in the upper right hand corner and follow the instructions for shipping and billing information.