- St. Thomas Airport (STT) is our main arrival airport for our BVI programs – Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Echo, Foxtrot, Sierra & Tango.
- Beef Island Airport (EIS) is the alternate arrival airport for our BVI programs, connecting through San Juan Airport.
- San Juan Airport (SJU) is the major hub for many flights to the Caribbean.
- St. Maarten Airport (SXM) is sometimes a connection for our international students.
Check out the British Virgin Islands weather.
British Virgin Island Information
- Learn about the British Virgin Islands, “Nature’s Little Secret”
- Sail Caribbean’s base on Tortola is located at Hodges Creek Marina.
- Sail Caribbean Divers is Sail Caribbean’s year round Dive Company.
- Armando Jenik of scubashotsbvi.com is our official underwater photographer: Select “See Your Photos”, then the 2016 Sail Caribbean icon.
- REEF Environmental Education Foundation, an active organization of divers and marine enthusiasts committed to ocean preservation.
- CoralWatch, increasing awareness about global warming by demonstrating one of its devastating effects.
- Project AWARE, the dive industry’s leading non-profit environmental organization.
- Saba Conservation Foundation, the organization were our students provide Trail Maintenance and Shore Cleanup on the island of Saba.
- To learn more about protected and endangered species, visit the World Wildlife Fund.
- Learn about the BVI’s marine environment from the Department of Conservation & Fisheries and also from Coastal Marine Resource Management