- St. Thomas Airport (STT) is our main arrival airport for our BVI programs – Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Echo, Foxtrot, Sierra & Tango.
- Beef Island Airport (EIS) is the alternate arrival airport for our BVI programs, connecting through San Juan Airport.
- San Juan Airport (SJU) is the major hub for many flights to the Caribbean.
- St. Maarten Airport (SXM) is sometimes a connection for our international students.
Check out the British Virgin Islands weather.
Learn about the weather systems approaching the Caribbean at Weather Underground and around the world at NOAA
British Virgin Island Information
- Learn about the British Virgin Islands, “Nature’s Little Secret”
- Sail Caribbean’s base on Tortola is located at Hodges Creek Marina.
- Sail Caribbean Divers is Sail Caribbean’s year round Dive Company.
- Armando Jenik of scubashotsbvi.com is our official underwater photographer: Select “See Your Photos”, then the 2016 Sail Caribbean icon.
- REEF Environmental Education Foundation, an active organization of divers and marine enthusiasts committed to ocean preservation.
- CoralWatch, increasing awareness about global warming by demonstrating one of its devastating effects.
- Project AWARE, the dive industry’s leading non-profit environmental organization.
- Saba Conservation Foundation, the organization were our students provide Trail Maintenance and Shore Cleanup on the island of Saba.
- To learn more about protected and endangered species, visit the World Wildlife Fund.
- Learn about the BVI’s marine environment from the Department of Conservation & Fisheries and also from Coastal Marine Resource Management